Corona update (EN)
Even in the corona winter we won't leave you out in the cold: a take away library, a reopened youth library, coronaproof study and computer spaces, the e-library... Read all about our alternative sercives here.
What can I do at Muntpunt? Which alternative services are there?
- You can borrow books via the take-away library. You can place an order by reserving online via ‘Mijn Bibliotheek’ (My Library) and collect you books at Muntpunt.
- You can hand in your books, but you don't have to. We do not charge any fines in these exceptional circumstances and we automatically extend your loan period.
- The kids library is once again open to those who prefer to browse among youth books rather than choosing online via the take-away library. Visits only to search for books, max. 30 minutes.
- You can reserve a study space in Muntpunt. Places are limited and reservation in advance via Bookaplace is required.
- You can once again come to Muntpunt for our App-o-theek: for help with questions on how to use your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can once again use a computer in the study room: 1 hour per user.
- Apart from the above, the building is closed to the public. For the time being, therefore, you will not be able to use the other facilities of Muntpunt.
When can I come to Muntpunt?
The takeaway library, kids library, study spaces and study room are open:
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 18:00
- Saturday: 12:00 - 16:00
The App-o-Theek is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 14:00 to 16:00.
Which online services do you offer?
- In the E-library you will find a bunch of digital reading material: e-books, online lesson series and digital newspapers and magazines.
- For the youngest the Online Youth Library also remains open: a world full of digital reading, watching, listening, doing and playing tips.
- All activities are online. Activities for which this is not possible are cancelled for the time being.
- Tips and personal advice to book online via the take away library: we help you on your way to find what you are (not) looking for.
How do we keep Muntpunt safe?
Help us make Muntpunt a safe place for all:
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 m at all times.
- Respect the hygiene measures.
- Disinfect your hands regularly (hand gel is provided at the entrance and various points throughout the building).
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
What are we doing to make Muntpunt a safe place?
- We maintain a distance and wear face masks.
- We have equipped our desks with plexiglass.
- We respect the hygiene measures.
- We are not opening up the whole building, but only limited zones. Thanks to a circulation system, you come into contact with others as little as possible.