It was all a dream...until it became a poster! Discover a do-it-together hub for graphic designers and poster lovers that want to play around and learn from each other. In the first workshop you warp your dreams into a first poster concept.
A good graphic design speaks louder than words and has the power of dreams. Yema takes you on a trip through your dreams and shows you how to translate your wild imagination into posters.
In the first workshop you create a concept for your poster based on a vivid dream or dear memory. Learn how to create an analogue poster outline on the spot using magazines, photo's and drawings.
More Dream Me A Poster?
- Workshop 2 | 20.10 | From Concept to Visual | Digitize your poster idea and play with colors to sparkle emotions. Using contrast, textures and adding other elements can help to unfold your dreamworld.
- Workshop 3 | 03.11 | From Visual to Motion | Animate your poster with Procreate and/or Photoshop. Add motion and rhythm to your design to make your dreams come through.
- The workshops are open to poster lovers of all ages and skill backgrounds.
- Bring your own laptop or tablet.
- Do you need to use tools (computer/tablet) from De Grid? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited places, so register on time for one of the workshops or the whole series (see differtent link in each event)!
Yema is a visual artist and graphic designer based in Brussels. She likes to play with colors and different media to spark emotion and nostalgia in her design. Go follow her on Instagram >> https://www.instagram.com/yema.visuals/