It was all a dream... until it became a poster! Discover a do-it-together hub for graphic designers and poster lovers that want to play around and learn from each other. In the second workshop you transform your dreamy concept into a visual that sparkles emotions.
A good graphic design speaks louder than words and has the power of dreams. In this series of poster making workshops, Yema takes you on a trip through your dreams and shows you how to translate your wild imagination into posters.
In the second workshop (of three) you digitize your poster idea and play with colors to sparkle emotions.Using contrast, textures and adding other elements can help to unfold your dreamworld.
More Dream Me A Poster?
- Workshop 1 | 06.10 | From Dream to Concept | Create a concept for your poster based on a vivid dream or dear memory. Learn how to create an analogue poster outline on the spot using magazines, photo's and drawings.
- Workshop 3 | 03.11 | From Visual to Motion | Animate your poster with Procreate and/or Photoshop. Add motion and rhythm to your design to make your dreams come through.
- The workshops are open to poster lovers of all ages and skill backgrounds.
- Bring your own laptop or tablet.
- Do you need to use tools (computer/tablet) from De Grid? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited places, so register on time for one of the workshops or the whole series (see differtent link in each event)!
Yema is a visual artist and graphic designer based in Brussels. She likes to play with colors and different media to spark emotion and nostalgia in her design. Go follow her on Instagram >> https://www.instagram.com/yema.visuals/